DBT-120 USB Bluetooth Adapter for Mac and PC
Add Bluetooth capability to non-Bluetooth equipped computers - USB port required - built-in recommended.
This small and lightweight USB adapter enables non-Bluetooth equipped computers to take advantage of the plethora of emerging wireless Bluetooth peripherals and devices.
Bluetooth is a short-range wireless connectivity protocol which allows several devices to reliably network, or connect to your computer simultaneously.
Cutting-edge Bluetooth wireless connectivity lets you finally cut all the cable clutter in and around your workspace.
Keyboards, mice, printers, cell phones, PDA's and speakers are just a few of the many types of Bluetooth devices now widely available.
Weighing in at a luggage-friendly 6 grams, this USB Bluetooth Adapter won't add to your load, and internal status LED's allow you to monitor connection status at a glance.
Easy Set-up: Connecting the DBT-120 is simple - no drivers needed for Mac OS X, just plug in and go!
- Adds full Bluetooth support to older computers - USB port required*
- Small and lightweight - perfect for on the go use.
- BT Class II - Supports standard HID profile: keyboard, mice, trackballs, pens, tablets, etc.
- Also supports networking - including file transfer and dial-up, serial port, info sync and headsets..
- 10 Meter free space range - control your computer or peripherals from across the room!
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology minimizes interference from other devices.
*Requires Mac OS X 10.2.8 or higher
- Radio Class:
- Bluetooth II
- 2.4 - 2.48 GHz
- Rx Sensitivity:
- -80 dBm
- Internal Chip Type
- 10 meters
- Data Rate:
- 1.0 Mbps
- Profiles Supported:
- HID, Serial Port, Network & File transfer
Information Synchronization and Headset
- Platforms Supported:
- Mac, Linux, Windows
- 46 x 18 x 9mm
- Product of Taiwan