The ultimate in total device care, Optex is specially formulated with advanced technology for optical-grade polishing. Specifically designed for LCD screens, not only does it protect, but it SAFELY cleans, polishes and even buffs away marks and scuffs - restoring to a like-new finish! If it says "Optex", it's safe for your screen! Look for the Optex Seal - your guarantee of quality. When it comes to protecting your investment, nothing else can touch RadSleevz.
Material: Optex Super80 Material Thickness: 0.8mm Size When Fitted (HxWxD): 7.95x5.39x0.36in / 20.2x13.7x0.92cm Weight: 0.8oz / 24g Fits: iPad mini & iPad mini with Retina Display Made in USA
RadSleevz Case for iPad mini
Elegant, form-fitting sleeve case insulates your Apple iPad mini from life's little hazards.
Description: RadSleevz cases for iPad mini elegantly protect the exterior finish of your reader from all of life's little bumps and
grinds. Made from RadTech's Optex Super80 fabric and available in 6 exciting shades. RadSleevz stretch on like a glove, sensuously hugging every curve of your iPad.
Uniquely tailored construction method fits your iPad like a second skin and RadTech's exclusive Optex fabric allows you to safely clean the screen and housing with no fear of scratching.
Extremely lightweight, flexible and durable,
RadSleevz offer substantial protection without adding to your load. Weighs just 24 grams and RadSleevz fold up small enough to easily fit in your pack,
purse or pocket. Protects the exterior finish of your iPad from anything which might damage it.
Makes a great, hassle-free tote when you just want to take the Apple iPad - and all RadSleevz are TSA Checkpoint Friendly.
- TSA Checkpoint Friendly
- Superlight, form-fitting protective sleeve provides elegant and stylish protection
- Made from RadTech's exclusive Optex fabric. Clean and polish iPad's case and screen
- Completely safe for cleaning oleophobic display coatings without sprays or wet wipes
- Patent pending one-piece design offers incredible strength and completely flat seams
- Offers significant protection when stowed in your pack, purse or pocket
- Fits your iPad like a second skin - exquisitely tailored to hug every curve
- Fully breathable, yet repels liquids, spills and debris
- Washable, and naturally resists soiling and staining
- Greatly enhances your grip while carrying
- Available in 6 exciting colors to suit any style
- Get your own custom logo - Click here for details
Third Party Review
To put on: Grasp the RadSleevz case at one of the ends, with your left thumb inside the cavity, and let the case hang vertically from your thumb.
With your right hand, grasp your iPad in the center - back edge toward your palm. Drop the end of the reader into the dependent end of the RadSleevz.
Pull the upper end of the RadSleevz (left hand) over the top edge of the reader, and pull on as far as possible. While still holding the iPad in the center, slide the bottom, then the top of the RadSleevz onto the device.
To remove: Grasp the iPad in the center. Pinch the bottom, center of the RadSleevz and slide straight off.
Care: Shake or brush the cloth to remove most debris. RadSleevz may be machine or hand washed. Machine dry, no heat, or air dry. Ironing is not necessary or recommended.