ProCable® DockAdapt™ 3.5mm Audio to 30-pin Audio Docks
Use your iPod Dock-equipped audio system with any device possessing a 3.5mm headphone jack port.
Description: DockAdapt is a rugged, yet flexible cable that allows any device with a 3.5mm headphone jack to be connected to most any dock-equipped speaker system.
With DockAdapt, you can connect any audio device with a headphone jack to a multitude of high-fidelity speaker systems designed to dock media and/or music players.
Typical uses for DockAdapt include connecting small, portable devices to a speaker dock in order to enjoy high-quality, room-filling sound.
Examples include hand-held gaming systems, portable radios and televisions, portable CD and DVD systems, iPod shuffle, non-Apple media players, short-wave receivers, etc.
DockAdapt can also provide a second life for audio devices whose built-in amplifier or speaker may have failed - as long as the device has a headphone jack, it can be connected to a speaker dock with DockAdapt.
Notes: DockAdapt works with most speaker and remote, free-standing docks.
DockAdapt does not work with; the free-standing Apple Universal Dock, or Bose SoundDock
DockAdapt can be returned if it doesn't function with your particular speaker dock.
- Connect any device with a headphone jack to most 30-pin dockable speaker systems
- A universal solution that allows portable devices to play their sound through most speaker systems
- Provides an easy method for devices with failed amplifiers or speakers to remain functional
- Use with hand-held gaming systems, portable CD and DVD players, iPod shuffle, portable radios, TV's and more
- Molded strain relief at all junctions for durability and long life