Otterbox Armor Waterproof Case for iPod shuffle
Unparalleled impact and element protection - the safest way to store and use your iPod.
Description: The absolute pinnacle of iPod protection, Otterbox Armor is without a doubt the safest place to keep and use an iPod.
For starters, Otterbox cases provide a completely water, sand, dirt and dust proof enclosure. Second, the case is constructed from an ultra rigid, crush proof and
virtually unbreakable molded Polycarbonate shell. The hinged clamshell type enclosure features an internal high-density shock protection system comprised of full-surround,
closed cell impact absorbing cage which protects an iPod from extreme impacts, drops and G-forces.
Full Featured and Guaranteed for Life: In addition to superior protection, Otterbox iPod cases allow complete control of the installed iPod via a tough and thin membrane atop the iPod's navigation, audio and video controls.
A fully sealed audio jack interface saves wear and tear on your iPod's audio jack since headphones connect directly to the Otterbox's super tough and waterproof jack, not your iPod's jack.
Mount or wear, anywhere: A removeable belt clip is standard on iPod 5G and nano models - nano and shuffle models include a lanyard. Optional watersport-grade armbands and headphones are available for all models,
and custom mounts for any type of vehicle are available here.
On land, sea or air, Otterbox Armor iPod cases provide superior protection, lifetime peace of mind and unlimited wearing and mounting options for your digital lifestyle.
- Protection from all peril - waterproof, dustproof, dirtproof, sandproof, and drop-proof
- External audio jack compatible with any style headphones with standard 1/8in mini stereo plug
- Fully operational clickwheel and player controls protected by a tough membrane
- Unlimited mounting and wearing options - custom vehicle mounts available here
- Included belt clip (5th Gen and nano) provides cable management for headphones
- Lanyard included with nano and shuffle models
- Models available for iPod 5th Gen, 2nd Gen nano and 1st Gen shuffle
*Note: OtterBox for iPod cases are NOT adapted to withstand pressures experienced by scuba diving.