Portable Data Storage, Available w/ 64-bit Hardware-Based Encryption
Infinitely more secure than software or biometric-based encryption.
The Enova X-Wall® engine provides real-time, hardware-based encryption and decryption.
X-Wall shuttles encrypted data as fast as the installed HDD reads and writes.
Unlike easily circumvented and platform dependant software or biometric encryption, X-Wall strongly encrypts every bit and byte on the drive, including the directory.
The included secure key must be present to mount the drive.
Without the key, the drive and its data are rendered useless and unreadable.
Two keys are included with each DriveMate, additional keys available for purchase on request.
Enova's X-Wall technology provides the world's most secure method to encrypt digital data:
- Hardware key must be present at drive mount time - after drive mounts, the key can be removed
- Attempts to crack X-Wall receive no 'bingo' answer to key injections, and a mount attempt must follow each try
- Would require decades or even centuries to crack 64-bit Enova X-Wall hardware encryption
- 192-bit software or biomentric HDD encryption can be readily cracked in hours or days
Rugged, portable and compact 1-inch HDD based data storage module combines compact size and multi-layer hardware protection with ultra-fast data transfer speeds.
DriveMate provides security conscious users with high-performance, compact and attractive solutions for their secure, portable data storage requirements.
DriveMate portable data storage modules provide the ultimate physical protection and security for your valuable data.
Protection starts with DriveMate's compact, tough and lightweight form-factor.
The internally gusseted enclosure features a HDD shock-chamber to provide exceptional drop protection and physical crush resistance.
A captive USB cable neatly stows inside DriveMate's housing and provides versatile connection options.
Each DriveMate portable data storage module features generous data storage capacity, and is available with 64-bit patented Enova X-Wall®
hardware encryption technology - the most effective way to secure your valuable and sensitive information. A low profile write-protect switch prevents
inadvertant data transfer when required.
DriveMate also includes OnSync - A Mac and PC compatible backup and synchronization application which combines scheduled sync and smart backup capabilities.
OnSync sports a user-friendly and intuitive interface, detailed analysis of files to be synchronized and error-proof confirmation dialogs to prevent unintentional
over-writes and duplicate file changes or deletions. When quality and dependability count, DriveMate delivers - don't trust your data to anything less.
- Rugged protection and security with blazing hi-speed USB2 data transfer performance.*
- Compact and lightweight enclosure provides exceptional drop and impact protection.
- Intergrated USB cable stows inside housing and provides versatile connection options.
- Low-profile USB connector and flexible cable won't block adjacent ports on computer.
- Available 64-bit hardware encryption ensures that your data is safe and protected.
- Low profile write-protect switch prevents secondary users from writing to module.
- Includes OnSync - syncronizatiion and data backup utility for Mac and PC
- Perfectly-sized module fits easily into pocket, purse or luggage.
- Write-protect switch to prevent unintentional writes or deletes
- Formats easily as Mac, UNIX, or MS-DOS volume(s).
* Backward compatible with USB1