CompuShell™ Aluminum Laptop Case
Professional-grade, ultra-rugged work-in notebook case
A whole new way to use and protect your notebook computer and related gear.
Description: Tough, rugged, sleek and spacious -
these were the basic design goals for RadTech's new breed of rugged work-in mobile computing case.
Like our iconic MacTruck notebook enclosures, CompuShell envelopes your rig with an ultra-tough, heat-extracting 5052-H32 Aluminum alloy shell that delivers unparalleled protection.
Then it adds something that MacTruck doesn't have - extra space for power supply and peripherals (15in and smaller notebooks).
CompuShell protects your notebook while you use it - in fact, once you place your notebook into the CompuShell, you may never need / want to take it out.
CompuShell allows full use of your computer, storage for your power supply and related peripherals and unfettered access to all ports, all while safely cradled within the case's unique protective padding.
The notebook is easily removed from the case if desired - just lift it out and go.
CompuShell keeps your machine as cool as it looks. Generous 6.5mm air channels located beneath the notebook's bottom case, combined with the
superior heat conduction properties of the Aluminum shell, ensure that your notebook stays cool in the most demanding situations imaginable.
This is one tough portable workstation that doesn't neglect its user - several amenities ensure that this case works for you; The handle is constructed from a graphite enriched poly-resin and shaped for comfort and rotates throughout a full 190 deg. arc,
very handy if you want to stow your CompuShell inside a backpack, shoulder bag, or suitcase. CompuShell's generous size provides additional storage space for power supply, mouse, external hard drives, disc's, documents, etc. for most 15in and smaller notebooks.
Security: CompuShell features two full-width, hardened steel latch bars within its super-rugged slam latch mechanism.
And to ensure you'll be using your CompuShell for a long time, we included two Kensington lock ports to keep your case and stowed gear secure.
An included D-ring kit allows the attachment of a shoulder strap, a shock cord or to lash the case to another object.
Opening the case fully provides ergonomic keyboard inclination
Easy access: With CompuShell, you can operate your notebook right in the case. The top of the case conveniently rests at either 90 and 180 degrees from the base.
In the full-open position, CompuShell angles the base to a user-friendly and ergonomic 10 degrees - providing more efficient keyboarding.
- Designed for extreme duty - nothing is tougher or more versatile
- Allows full, unrestricted use of a notebook while inside case - ports and drives fully accessible
- Aids in cooling via 6.5mm bottom panel air channels and excellent heat conduction of the Aluminum shell
- Dual steel alloy slam latches able to withstand relentless abuse for years - fully serviceable
- Kensington lock port permits the case to be locked shut - notebook and case completely secured
- Ample room for power supply, peripherals, documents, etc (15in and smaller notebooks)
- High-density internal cushioning provides a high level of impact resistance and locks components into position
- Rotating ergonomic handle makes carrying and stowing comfortable and easy
- Super-hard, powder-coated finish throughout for long-lasting beauty
- Add an STM Shoulder Strap for enhanced versatility
- Three year warranty
NOTE: Extremely large notebooks may consume the total interior volume, reducing the accommodation of ancillary gear