BT300 Rechargeable Mouse for Mac or PC
Rechargeable Bluetooth wireless 3-button + scrolling optical mouse - Perfect for your on the go digital lifestyle.
Description: The RadTech BT300 rechargeable Bluetooth mouse makes a great addition to your digital arsenal.
This ruggedly built, small and lightweight BT wireless mouse packs such a solid productivity punch, you'll never want to be without it!
The BT300 combines 3-button control, ultra-precise 800 dpi optical tracking, NiMH rechargeable batteries and in-mouse fast-charging via an included USB cable.
Never get stranded with dead batteries again: Simply attach the included USB charging cable to your computer and the included NiMH batteries begin
charging while you continue working. BT300's scroll wheel doubles as a charge status indicator and cell life is extended while powered on thanks to the BT300's power-saving
Weighing in at a luggage-friendly 65 grams with batteries, the BT300 won't add to your load.
Cell life is extended thanks to the BT300's smart power-saving sleep mode - click a button or move the mouse while in sleep mode and the connection
is seamlessly restored in seconds. An easily accessible power switch, located on the underside, allows the device to be powered down for extended periods of non-use.
Easy Set-up: Connecting the BT300 is simple - no drivers needed for Mac or PC - All mouse buttons are fully application assignable with no additional software.
Install RadTech's free RadMouse configuration driver for Mac OS X, or use Highresolution Enterprises'
X-Mouse Button Control for Windows and take complete control of your digital domain.
- Smooth tracking, maintenance-free 800 dpi optical technology
- 3-button control plus scroll wheel make navigating your workspace a breeze
- Center button can be assigned by applications - perfect for Expose' & Dashboard
- BT Class II - Supports the standard HID profile for use with any device
- 10 Meter free space range - control your notebook from across the room
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology minimizes interference from other devices
- Optimum size for fatigue-free ergonomic use and mobile portability
- Use with non-BT equipped computers requires a USB Bluetooth adapter
- Power switch conserves battery power when not in use or stored
- Use RadTech's free RadMouse HID driver for unparalleled control in Mac OS X
- Use X-Mouse Button Control for mouse button configuration in Windows
- Use Teksoft's BlueMouse for Windows-based (Pocket PC) mobile devices
- System Requirements: Mac OS 10.3 or higher - Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista & Win7